MIPS 2017 Reporting is the best option for practices that have previously participated in Medicare Quality Reporting and are interested in 90-Day or Full Year Reporting (vs. partial… see P360’s M4B). Successful MIPS 2017 reporting will ensure that practices do not receive a negative payment adjustment and offers potential for bonus with exceptional performance/reporting.
- Successful data submission
- Option to chose 90-Day or Full Year Reporting
- P360 portal access for secure uploads
- Invites to P360’s Lunch & Learn webinars
- Opportunity to earn incentives
- Individual consultation available
- Avoid negative payment adjustment